5 station progressive loader with casefeeder
Dillon XL750 5 station progressive loader with casefeeder.
The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
The XL750 is shown with the following - not included - options:
- Roller Handle
- Strong Mount
- Bullet Tray
- Powdercheck Die
- Low Powder Sensor
- Die set
The basic XL 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 casefeeder
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit - installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
You will also need (at a minimum):
- Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
I suggest that you also get:
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- A Die set for the new caliber.
- A Caliber Conversion Kit.
- If you are using the Mr. Bulletfeeder you made need a caliber conversion.
If you want to leave your dies preset, you’ll need:
- The 750 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.