IPSC top holster · no resistance · no friction on the gun· usable for each length
Together with the top shooter Christian Wilda developed IPSC holster for all classes.
- no drag resistance
- no friction on the weapon
- used for each run length
- lock mode for certain stages or test to secure the weapon falling out with one grab
- no snag during the drawing process
- three adjustment plane
- Made in Germany
About Airsoft IPSC Rifle:
- KSC Glock for the production model fits for Glock.
- for STI / SV models Westernarms the standard model for STI fits.
The CW has five snaps over a stop in the trigger guard.
When locked, it is impossible to move it from connecting to the trigger guard - unless you try to brute force to bend something or cancel.
If the CW 5 is in an unlocked state, the weapon will be only removed (by force) in the vertical direction.
We do not recommend using the unlocked holster to run, as there are insufficient while vertical forces can "jump" to the weapon from the lock to have.