Speedsec 7 Pro Holster - without Insert
New Speedsec 7 Pro from Höppner und Schumann made of aluminum!
The latest IPSC holster from Höppner und Schumann combines thousands of times proven technology from the Speedsec 5CW combined with a modern design made of aluminum and the possibility to use the holster for different weapons by exchanging the insert block!
Important: You also need a suitable insert block for your weapon
The manufacturer Höppner und Schumann has modified the well-known and proven Holster Speedsec 5CW and thus adapted it to the wishes of sports shooters. The Holster Speedsec 7 Pro impresses with its modern design and functionality. The shooter can use this holster for many weapons and only needs to change the insert block. The holster body simply stays on the belt. The change is quick, just loosen two screws, take out the insert / holster holder, insert another insert, tighten the screws and the shooter can holster the next weapon.
It is an IPSC holster and approved for all classes. Also approved for the disciplines by the BDMP.
- Holster body made of milled aluminum and black anodized - without insert
- no drawing resistance
- no friction on the weapon
- suitable for every barrel length
- three adjustment levels plus ball joint rotation (made of aluminum)
- Rotation adjustment made of aluminum for fine adjustment
- 3D adjustment - height - angle - radial
- suitable for belts up to 42 mm (holster loop)
- Lock mode for certain stages or tests to secure the weapon against falling out with one handle
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer: Höppner und Schumann