Shooters Choice Bore Cleaner and Conditioner
Shooter’s Choice MC#7 cleans the bore using a chemical reaction without any negative impact to the bore surface.
This Bore cleaner can be used for Pistols, revolver, rifles and shotguns.
No matter if they are used with smokeless or black powder.
All types of fouling/residue will be removed and swiped out of the bore.
This does not only help to keep the accuracy of the bore up but also reduce amount of new dirt building up.
- Wet 2 patches. Individually push through bore back and forth to remove loose fouling.
- Wet a tight fitting phosphor bronze brush, push through bore, working rod both ways 8 to 10 times. (Cleaning rod passes may vary depending on the amount of fouling.)
- Wet 3 patches. Individually push through bore back and forth to remove additional loose fouling.
- Dry patch bore thoroughly. The cleaning procedure is now complete. (If patch comes out dirty, repeat above procedure.)
- Before storing firearm, wet patch bore with Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent Corrosion Inhibitor.
- Prior to using firearm, wet patch bore with Shooter’s Choice MC #7 Bore Cleaner, then dry patch to remove any remaining rust inhibitors or oils. This will insure first round accuracy