Sport holster with high guidance structure made of highly stable Kydex and adjustable angle and pulling resistance. Multilock belt attachment.
Very stable DOH II mount with Multilock belt holder. DOH stands for dropped and offset holster. The holster is slightly lowered and worn with little distance to the body, which has a positive effect on the draw of the weapon
The holster with high guidance structure consists of highly stable and almost indestructible Kydex material. The actual body is thermally exactly adapted to the respective weapon shape and thus guarantees a precise fit. Two side screws allow adjustment of the pulling resistance. Furthermore, the angle can be individually adjusted via a detent swivel joint.
Belt attachment: Multilock
- suitable for belt widths up to 55 mm
- Can be easily opened and closed for attachment
- adjustable in height
- asjustable angle
- Contains a plastic webs to adapt to the respective belt width
- suitable for: CR Speed ??Super-Hi-Torque Range, CR Speed ??Ultra Belt, Sickinger Competition Belt, Höppner and Schumann Belt System
not suitable for: DAA Premium Belt
- Compliant with IPSC regulations
- right- and left-handed version available
- Color: black or black carbon